The development of communicating a benefit of a product, service or brand to an audience with the intent to ultimatly generate a sale.
I can help with the following:
- communicate with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- arrange an effective distribution of marketing materials;
- maintain and update customer databases;
- organize and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- manage budgets;
- evaluate marketing campaigns;
- monitor competitor activity;
On May 5th 2016, the Arizona Small Business Association held a conference to celebrate the start of Small Business Week and Arizona Small Business Month. I was tasked to create all the material for the event, including marketing campaigns. The event ended with a total of 700+ attendees.
Here is a collection of designs commissioned by the Blab community.
Created 2 years ago. Inspired by a presidential seal used in podiums my goal with this logo was tp reflect a Arizona political vibe. One of my favorite pieces.